The following general terms and conditions concern the use of the marmalab.agency website, property of “MarmaLAB” EOOD (Sole-owned Limited Liability Company), as well as the use of the services, which “MarmaLAB” EOOD provides.
Article 1. The following general terms and conditions are meant to regulate the relations between “MarmaLAB” EOOD, hereinafter the SUPPLIER (or CONTRACTOR) and the clients, hereinafter USERS (or CONTRCTING AUTHORITIES) and the service he provides for the information society, hereinafter THE SERVICE.
ІІ. SUPPLIER’S DATA
Article 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Law on Consumer Protection:
Company: “MarmaLAB” EOOD
Unified Identification Code/Number (UIC): 202944370
Registered office and head office: Sofia, 73 Hristo Maksimov str.
Address for correspondence: Sofia, 73 Hristo Maksimov str.
Mobile: +359 88 90 90 790
 Company: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Registered office and head office: Sofia 1592, 2 prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd.
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, 2 prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mobile: 02/ 915 3 518
 Company: Commission for Consumer Protection
Registered office and head office: Sofia 1000, 4A “Slaveykov” blvd., floor 3, 4 and 6
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1000, 4A “Slaveykov” blvd., floor 3, 4 and 6
Mobile.: 02/933 0565
Hotline: 0700 111 22
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE
Article 3. The service, provided from the Supplier for the User is an information society service within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act. The main characteristics of the Service are the following:
- Digital / Business development consultations;
- Digital / Online advertising;
- Email marketing;
- Content creation;
- Creation and management of online actives;
Article 4. The Supplier provides, and the User uses the Service, according to the parameters announced on the Supplier’s website and according to the “Offer” document, which the Supplier provides to the User through official correspondence channels.
IV. PRICE OF THE SERVICE
Article 5. (1) The Supplier provides the User with the Service for a price, which depends on the subscription plan which the User chooses. The price is accepted by putting a signature on the “Offer” document and a “Contract” document, in the cases in which the Service is provided against a payment.
(2) Information about the parameters of the Service is available on the Supplier’s website, as well as in the “Offer” document, which the Supplier provides to the User through official correspondence channels.
Article 6. (1) The User pays the price for the Service according to the offer of the Supplier, described in the “Offer” document, which the Supplier provides to the User through official correspondence channels, in the cases in which the Service is provided against a payment.
(2) The Supplier confirms the successful payment by activating the Service and by other appropriate confirmation, made via electronic means, as well as by the issuance of a payment document – a VAT invoice.
Article 6. (1) The User pays the price of the Service in accordance with the specified by the Provider in the “Offer” document provided to the User by official channels of correspondence, when the Service is provided for remuneration.
V. DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE AND STEPS TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT
Article 7. (1) The following general terms and conditions are into force both for service, which require registration and for service, which don’t require registration;
(2) The Supplier provides the User with an official “Offer” document;
(3) After confirmation of the conditions, described in the “Offer” document, by putting a signature, the User is provided with an official “Contract” document, created according to the conditions, described in the “Offer” document. After confirmation of the conditions in the “Contract” document, contractual relations occur between the Supplier and the User;
(4) The User undertakes to provide correct and actual data, which to be used in the official “Offer” and “Contract” documents. The User undertakes to inform the Supplier about any change of data without undue delay, so the data could be actualized;
Article 8. (1) The Users use the official correspondence channels with the Supplier in order to communicate any matters concerning their relations.
(2) The contract is concluded in Bulgarian language.
(3) The contract between the Supplier and the User represents the General terms and conditions, accessible at https://marmalab.agency/en/terms-and-conditions/, including all the possible changes and additions to them, as well as the official “Offer” and “Contract” documents;
(4) A party to the agreement with the Supplier is the User of the Service according to the data, provided by the User who requests to take advantage of the Service provided by the Provider;
(5) The contractual relations are officially into force from the moment of signing the official “Offer” and “Contract” documents, as well as the signing of these General terms and conditions.
Article 9. (1) The User has the right to use the Service in good faith and by purpose;
(2) The User undertakes not to use the Service in contravention of the applicable law.
Article 10. The User undertakes to provide access to any type of means necessary for the adequate provision of the Service and its management, as well as to provide any materials (visual and textual) necessary for the proper fulfillment of the contractual relations for providing the Service.
Article 11. (1) In order to improve the quality of the Service, to perform a prophylaxis, a repair and other related activities, the Supplier has the right to temporarily restrict or suspend the provision of the Service;
(2) When a situation from (1) occurs, the Supplier is obliged to restore the service in good time after the circumstance which gave rise to the suspension ceases;
Article 12. (1) The Provider undertakes all the possible measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the User’s personal data, the Provider will only send the data to an e-mail address that has been chosen by the User;
Article 13. At any time before, during, or after the provision of the Service, the Supplier has the right to require the User to identify and certify the integrity of all circumstances and personal data declared in the course of the contractual relations.
Article 14. The Provider does NOT take responsibility for altered, incomplete and/or incorrect and/or malicious functionality of any used applications, additions and/or digital assets provided to the User by third parties.
VI. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 15. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be modified by the Provider;
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition and amendment to these General Terms and Conditions will have effect upon the User after the User had been notified by the Provider and if the he does not declare within 14 days that he rejects them;
(3) The User agrees that all of the Provider’s statements regarding the amendment of these General terms and conditions will be sent to the email address indicated by the User upon expressing willingness to use the Service.
The Service User agrees that emails sent under the terms of this Article need not be signed with an electronic signature in order to have action against him;
Article 16. The service provision contract is terminated:
- upon the expiry of the contract for the provision of the Service concluded between the User and the Provider;
- upon termination and in liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by a written mutual agreement of the parties;
- unilaterally with a notice from either party in case of non-performance of the other party’s obligations;
- in the case of an objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to properly fulfill its contractual obligations;
- in case of seizure or sealing of equipment by state authorities;
- in the cases under Article 9, para. 2 of these General Terms and Conditions;
Article 17. The Provider has the right, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the Contract if he finds out that the Services provided and the good name of the Provider are used in violation of these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms;
VIII. OTHER TERMS
Article 18. Any invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions will not eventually invalidate the entire contract;
Article 19. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not governed by this Agreement relating to the implementation and interpretation of the Contract;
Article 20. All the possible disputes between the parties to the Agreement will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
Article 21. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for the User as soon as they have been approved by signature.